- Immunocal is a natural source of the glutathione precursor cysteine for the maintenance of a strong immune system.
- Immunocal proteins have a very high BV (Biological Value).
- Helps increase muscle strength and performance when combined with regular exercise.
- Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues and build antibodies.
- Source of essential amino acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Workout supplement/athletic support.
- Assists in the building of lean muscle when combined with regular training and a healthy and balanced diet.
Immunocal is a specially formulated protein derived from whey. It contains glutathione building blocks.
How does Immunocal work? The immune system is incredibly complex, but a major cornerstone relies on its ability to obtain a molecule called glutathione. Glutathione exists in every cell of your body and is essential for life and critical for health. This molecule is constantly being used up in dozens of your body's functions and is difficult to replace. Glutathione is your body's master antioxidant, its chief detoxification enzyme and is literally food for the immune system. Immunocal is a natural source of the glutathione precursor cysteine for the maintenance of a strong immune system.
Many natural products are available that claim to help your immune system, but very few have undergone the rigorous testing and published human trials that Immunotec has accomplished over the years. Over forty published scientific and medical articles attest to its remarkable credibility.
Besides its ability to raise glutathione and all the benefits that come with it, Immunocal proteins have a very high BV (Biological Value).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Many natural products claim to either raise glutathione, to have antioxidant power, or to improve our immune function. What should you consider when making an intelligent and informed choice:
- Immunocal is backed up by over 40 years of clinical research and testing.
- The Natural Health Products Directorate of Health Canada has issued an Natural Product Number (NPN-80004370) for the specific health claim "Immunocal is a natural source of the glutathione precursor cysteine for the maintenance of a strong immune system."
- Immunocal first to be granted strength and performance claim for a stand-alone whey protein by Health Canada.
- Immunocal scientific studies have been published in many of the most trusted and prestigious medical journals.
- Immunocal is listed in the:
- Immunocal is recognized by some of the world’s most respected doctors and researchers:
- Dr. James F. Balch, prominent authority on nutrition and best-selling author of “Prescription for Nutritional Healing” states that “It’s my opinion that everyone should be taking Immunocal. Today, there’s no better way to boost your immune system.”
- Dr. Wulf Dröge, international expert on immunology, cell biology, antioxidants and aging, stated: “Many studies... support the conclusion that Immunocal is effective in maintaining a strong immune system... people are well advised to consume Immunocal regularly.”
- Dr. Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize Winner in Medicine.
- Immunocal is used by a rapidly-growing number of top professional and amateur athletes (including Olympic Athletes) worldwide, to maintain their health and improve performance.
- There are upwards of 100,000 articles published on the topic of glutathione. The best compilation of these can be found on PubMed, a service of the NIH (USA National Institute of Health).
Serving size: 1 pouch (10 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value*
|Total Calories 40
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g
|Total Fat 0 g
|Protein 9 g
|Calcium 60 mg
|Sodium 20 mg
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredient per pouch:
Whey Protein Isolate 10 g
Immunocal has several North American and international patents. This reinforces the fact that Immunocal is – and continues to be – supported by rigorous research in the fields of science and medicine.